Circulation, allergies, anemia, Atopy (allergic diseases such as allergic rhinitis, asthma, dermatitis and eczema), blood disorders, constipation (yin type), diabetes, diarrhea (yin type), hypoglycemia, lack of vitality, insomnia, hernia, hangover.
Kuzu (kudzu) is used as a thickening agent for Sauces & Soups in the same manner as cornstarch. It has been used medicinally to treat colds, fevers, digestive disorders, hangovers and alcoholism.
When building the foundation of gut health, Ume Sho Kuzu is a powerful member of your tool kit.
1 tsp kuzu
1 cup cold water
1 umeboshi plum (squished)
Few drops shoyu
1. Dilute and melt 1 teaspoon of kuzu with 2-3 teaspoons of cold water.
2. Add 1 cup of water to diluted kuzu.
3. Bring to a boil stirring constantly to avoid lumping, until the liquid becomes translucent. Reduce the heat.
4. Add squished pulp of umeboshi plum.
5. Add shoyu and gently stir. Simmer a few minutes.
Try this remedy 3 times per week for 3 months.