Advanced vibration training was first developed for Russian astronauts in the 1970’s where it was used to created gravity in outer space for their cosmonauts, allowing them to stay in outer space for nearly 4 times that of the Americans.
NASA took a close look at the technology and discovered it improved bone density and reinforced the muscles tissue creating 3-7 G-force of muscle action into the core of the body thus exercising the body and creating muscle tone.
G-force stands for either the force of gravity on a particular extraterrestrial body or the force of acceleration anywhere. It is measured in g’s, where 1 g is equal to the force of gravity at the Earth’s surface, which is 9.8 meters per second per second.
German National Ski-Team
Advanced vibration training was then developed in the 1990’s for peak performance of athletes because it strengthened the fast twitch fibres making athletes run faster and jump higher.
Since then it’s become a revolution in:
- Wellness and weight loss (creating residual body tone)
- Anti-aging (producing human growth hormone & testosterone).
- Increased bone density (helping combat osteoporosis)
- Pain reduction (arthritis-related joint pain, lower back pain)
- Enhanced collagen production (improved skin elasticity).
SlimmersEdge uses Fitvibe advanced vibration technology because they are medically certified to European standards and create a fine definition of body tone with weight-loss.